Come and join us for an amazing evening of discovery at Misoya Ramen restaurant at the Racecourse in Colombo on the 16th September from 7pm. This is the first joint fund raising event held with the Rotary Club of Colombo Regency and Appe Lanka in order to raise money for water filtration systems for schools in the North of Sri Lanka, as well as toward The Rotary Foundation.
The night will be hosted by Chef Taiki of Misoya and Dush of Bellissima, and will feature the following exclusive menu :
- Introduction to the Misoya Japan Ramen Chain and Misoya Colombo.
- Flavoured ice tea will be served as a welcome drink
- Hot Japanese Sencha Tea will be served throughout the night
- Chopstick Champion Competition – Test your chopstick skills! Winner gets a gift Voucher from Midaya Ceramic Co.
- Appetizer tasting platter – A platter for each person. Introduction to each item will be done and the correct way of eating them.
- Miso Chicken Karaage
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Introduction to Ramen
- Using the provided condiments to make your ramen special
- Ramen tasting – Three portions to taste (Chicken, Pork or Vege) : Hokkaido Ramen, Ise Ramen, Kara Ramen choices.
- Wasabi Roulette – clean out your nostrils and win prizes from Midaya Ceramics
- Dessert tasting bowl : Miso, Matcha, Sesame, Wasabi Ice Cream, Matcha biscuit pudding made by Bellissima
Tickets for this exclusive evening are priced at Rs4,500/- and with only 50 places available you’d better get yours ASAP by calling 777 320 061 NOW!